Multistrada Wiki
  About us
 Login

Username:

Password:

Log me on automatically each visit

Problems signing in?

Register

Forum index -   Wanna buy: finally buying my MTS!
battam
MTS: 2005 1000S DS (Black)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:56 pm Reply with quote

I'm hoping to go out this afternoon and buy my MTS-S today from one of the (2) local dealers here in southern CA...Del Amo Motorsports or Pro-Italia. Hoping, meaning as long as I get the deal I'm looking for. Anyone know if the MTS has any negotiating room like buying a car, or do dealers have a "take it or leave it" attitude with the MSRP price?

Pro-Italia vs Del-Amo in regards to working deals. Pro-Italia wins on service, but if they're not willing to deal, that may turn me off because Del-Amo is 5 miles from my home and might as well go to them. Am I being crazy? You can be honest.

Also, anyone know if you can order the MTS 1000 in the yellow they offer in the 620 model?

Thanks...and I'll keep you all posted later today.
Doc
MTS: 2003 1000 DS (Red)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:00 pm Reply with quote

battam wrote:
Also, anyone know if you can order the MTS 1000 in the yellow they offer in the 620 model?

It's not realy an option from the factory, but.... for the right price your dealer should be able to get it done for you. If you actualy go for that colour, better buy the silver Multi that has the frame painted black Wink .

As for your rest questions maybe other members in here that are from the States could be more helpful.

Happy buying and may I say I envy the moments that are ahead of you,

Best regards,

Doc

doctor bob
MTS: 2003 1000 DS (Custom colour)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:22 pm Reply with quote

Battam,

I bought my MTS from Pro Italia in Glendale. It had 2500 miles on it, and had been sold and serviced by Pro Italia. Previous owner had it painted yellow there in LA; Pro Italia can tell you where. The paint job is excellent. Overall, the bike looks very good, in my opinion, but I like yellow.

My experience with Pro Italia's Jake Simoneoux was completely positive. Very Happy

Rob

'03 Giallo Multistrada 1000DS