Password:

Log me on automatically each visit

Problems signing in?

Register

Forum index -   Wanna buy: WTS - 2006 Multistrada 1000S-DS
alfasteve
MTS: 2006 1000S DS (Red)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:52 am Reply with quote

Terrific bike, adult driven, purchased it with 24k miles, now it has 36k trouble-free miles. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this bike any place. It always gets attention. The Arrow pipes (and dry clutch) really help with that, people hear me coming.
Lots of interesting upgrades including the Arrow exhaust, fully adjustable RCS19 Brembo radial front master cylinder, tidy tail, LED taillight, new rear master cylinder, newer battery, Ohlins steering stabilizer added, and I added a Morimoto Mini H1-7.0 bi-xenon projector headlight so that I could see at any speed. Flick the high beam and cars move over. Zero Gravity tinted windshield, all keys included, clean title.
This is the 1000S-DS, which has Ohlins suspension components, carbon huggers, and very lightweight wheels. 5.2 gallon gas tank gives 180 mile range.
Bike comes with both factory Givi panniers and top case. A single key locks all 3 cases, very secure.
Oil changed every 3k miles since I've had it, with full synthetic Motul 300V.
This bike is all about torque. It's fantastic to drive on the highways, or better yet, the twisties. If you were to have one bike, this one is it. Come check it out!
Contact me, Steve.
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/d/2006-ducati-multistrada-1000s/6379610494.html